Skip to main content

THANK HIM

In every thing give thanks: for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus concerning you. 1These 5:18 
Giving thanks to God or humanity seems to be the hardest thing to say for some folks, especially in the christendom. Gratitude is a covenant way to our high places, giving thanks for where we are today is one way to get to where we ought to be. Apostle Paul through the Holy Spirit said in everything, that is all things minus nothing. both in convenience and out of convenience, give Him thanks for that is the will of God  in Christ Jesus concerning you. Hear what God said:
 If ye will not hear, and if ye will not lay it to heart, to give glory unto my name, saith the LORD of hosts, I will even send a curse upon you, and I will curse your blessings: yea, I have cursed them already, because ye do not lay it to heart. Mala 2:2
That will not be our portion in Jesus name. Giving thanks here is not as the world will see it, that is thanking God or someone for what they have done for you. It is normal to be happy and thankful when everything is alright. But what about the trial times, the dark time of our lives, when it seems the world and everything in it is against us, when God seems very far away from us. how many can open their mouth and say "THANK YOU JESUS". Thanksgiving or gratitude is expression of faith/belief in the word of God, you are not thanking Him because He has done anything but because you know He can do all things.


Someone may be tempted to ask what am I thanking Him for, it is a long list. but it'll do you good to start right from where you are:
Thank him for your shoes...
Thank him for your legs
Thank him for your hands
Thank him for your mouth
Thank him for your nose
Thank Him for eyes and your ears.
Thank Him for this moment
Thank Him for this one, that one and that one. The list can go on and on.
A wise man said that "if you can think then you can thank, so think, from the very day you came into this world to this day, the list will continue to infinite.

PRAYER: Father, I know you have done much for me. the things I need today and all I will ever need in life, you have richly supplied in Christ Jesus, So Lord close my eyes to those things that are yet to be manifested and open my eyes to the ones you have perfected, so that I will be thankful. In Jesus name.


QUOTES

God gave you a gift of 86,400 seconds today. Have you used one to say 'thank you?' William Arthur Ward.


We all have our down days, but it's not hard to smile and say, 'Thank you.' Yvette Nicole Brown

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BISHOP DAVID OYEDEPO SPEAKS!!!

1.   " Hard work does not wear people out, it is wrong work that wears them out." 2.  "There’s no sleeping competition in life. If you sleep for 8 hours a day, you sleep one-third of           your life, and at age 100, you would have slept for 25 years!"  3.  “I have invested in my life an average    of 18 hours a day on productive                                          engagement. So if you work 8 hours,         then I’m working twice your day plus 2    hours            extra. So when I’m 50, I will be 11    in your own calendar.” 4.     "Hard work does not wear people out, it is wrong work that wears them out." 5.     "When the things of God don’t matter to you, you are under the influence of one of the                rulers of this world .”  6.      “ You cannot advertise a gospel you don’t exhibit. It must be visible  first  in your life before           you can effectively pass it to others.”  Pastor

TIME THE MOST VALUABLE RESOURCE IN THE WORLD.

Time is an invaluable resource and it tops the chart of waste resource in Africa. I guess this is why business in the west are more successful and enduring than what we have in Africa. In the developed countries, time is money; this means a man's value is evaluated based on what he can produce on hourly basis. There was a popular analysis that either sleep or awake, Bill Gate makes 4 million dollars every passing day. In America, an attorney earns $250-$300 dollars an hour. A garbage man earns $8 dollar for the same hour. This shows the value of each's input, they don't go late for appointments (as we do here), all events (government or private) starts at the exact schedule time frame. if you go to work late three times, you will be fired and replaced almost immediately without any apology. In Africa we have accepted waste of time as a norm; we even call it 'Africa time'. This celebration of mediocrity is the reason we cannot compete favorably with developed

A LETTER TO GOD II

Dear God, I want to thank you for all you have done for me, my family and friends and specifically for the first quarter of the year 2016. Lord, you have being faithful and I am grateful. Thank you a million times.  Lord, your word said that:       ...A man can receive nothing, except it be given him from heaven.     John 3:27 .  Now   Lord I ask for grace, the divine enablement to do your will every seconds of my life. It is my utmost desire, the longing of my soul to please you at all time, just like the deer panteth for water so my soul pant after you. But just like Apostle Paul said the other day: For the good that I would I do not: but the evil which I would not, that I do...   Rm 7:19-23.  Please, Lord send me help from above, remember now your word in Ezekiel 36:27 ;  And I will put my spirit within you, and cause you to walk in my statutes, and ye shall keep my judgments, and do them . Father, I need the spirit now,  pour your spirit afresh upon me and cause me to wa