Skip to main content

THE REALITIES OF ETERNITY

Greetings my people out there, you are welcome into this wonderful new Month, a month of grace and sudden visitations. My prayer to everyone of you reading this post is that, God in all His mightiness will visit you in that area of your life that you need Him most in JESUS most wonderful name Amen.
lets talk about eternity...
According to oxford learner's dictionary eternity is defined as time without end, especially life continuing without end, after death. Death on its own is the end of life in the body; it is like a demarcation, a bridge that separate or connect the life in the body and eternal life, it is not your termination but your transition into eternity. That’s why it’s called an inevitable end.
From the explanation above it is obvious that life has no end, because even if the body dies the spirit and soul still lives. But the question here is where? In heaven or in hell. It is an established fact that we all must pass into eternity, 2 Corinthians 5:1 says that:
“for we know that if our earthly house of this tabernacle were dissolved, we have a building of God, an house not made with hands, eternal in the heavens.”
Now the house here is not a physical building, it is our body. The verse is actually talking about our death and the reality of heaven.
Again in verse 41 of Matt 25 it says:
Then shall he say also unto them on the left hand, depart from me, ye cursed, into everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his angels.
READ:THE REALITIES OF ETERNITY II 
 Heaven is real and hell is real.
The earth is a training ground, a camp, a preparatory ground for eternity; your life here on earth will determine where you will spend your second life, the eternity. Its recorded in Matt 25:31;
“When the Son of man shall come in his glory, and all the holy angels with him, then shall he sit upon the throne of his glory: 
32: And before him shall be gathered all nations: and he shall separate them one from another, as a shepherd divideth his sheep from the goats:”
Will you be the sheep or the goat; it is your choice.
The Bible says in 2 Corinthians 5:15;
And that he died for all, that they which live should not henceforth live unto themselves, but unto him which died for them, and rose again.
What is preventing you from serving God?
What is preventing you from living your life for Him?
Don’t forget that Jesus died that we might live, He gave up all, so we might have all. So the life we’re living is not even ours. That’s why we must give account of it when the owner (God) ask for it. The bible says in 2Cor 5:10
for we must all appear before the judgment seat of Christ; that every one may receive the things done in his body, according to that he hath done, whether it be good or bad.
What are you living for ?
What drives your life?
Is it your wealth, is it your parents, its your partner or are you living for your own very self or for anything that is seen in this earth, remember that all these things will pass away. For the bible says in Matt 16:26-27:
For what is a man profited, if he shall gain the whole world, and lose his own soul? or what shall a man give in exchange for his soul? 
27: For the Son of man shall come in the glory of his Father with his angels; and then he shall reward every man according to his works.
Brethen, please lets live our life in the light of eternity, life is not just here on earth, we are made to last forever so don't limit your thinking here on earth. if I die today where will I spend my eternity?, that's should be a daily question for everyone living. The Son of Man cometh when nobody knows, just like a thief in the night. so why not watch so He will not catch you unaware.  

Our soul is so important, much more than any created thing. That’s why Christ left His kingdom in heaven, suffered for us and died a shameful death on the cross to redeem our soul from the curses of death.
Why not accept Him and live your life for Him, He is the reason for everything. 

If you have not given your life to him say this simple prayer in humility of heart:

Lord, Jesus I realize that I am a sinner and that I cannot save myself, I come to you today, forgive me of all my sins. Come into my life and stay. Today I accept you as my personal Lord and Savior. Thank you for accepting me. I am now born again, I am now a child of God. 
Congratulation if pray that prayer, you are welcome to God's family. do find a believing church around you to nurture your faith.

your comments and suggestions are welcome
Remain blessed.

QUOTES
"ETERNTIY IS NOT A LONG, LONG TIME. ETERNITY IS THE OPPOSITE OF TIME: IT IS NO TIME. IT IS, AS AUGUSTINE SAID, 'THE NOW THAT DOES NOT PASS AWAY'  SHARON LEBELL 

"LOVE IS A SYMBOL OF ETERNITY. IT WIPES OUT ALL SENSE OF TIME, DESTROYING ALL MEMORY OF A BEGINNING AND ALL FEARS OF AN END"

WHAT WE DO IN LIFE, ECHOES IN ETERNITY

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BISHOP DAVID OYEDEPO SPEAKS!!!

1.   " Hard work does not wear people out, it is wrong work that wears them out." 2.  "There’s no sleeping competition in life. If you sleep for 8 hours a day, you sleep one-third of           your life, and at age 100, you would have slept for 25 years!"  3.  “I have invested in my life an average    of 18 hours a day on productive                                          engagement. So if you work 8 hours,         then I’m working twice your day plus 2    hours            extra. So when I’m 50, I will be 11    in your own calendar.” 4.     "Hard work does not wear people out, it is wrong work that wears them out." 5.     "When the things of God don’t matter to you, you are under the influence of one of the                rulers of this world .”  6.      “ You cannot advertise a gospel you don’t exhibit. It must be visible  first  in your life before           you can effectively pass it to others.”  Pastor

TIME THE MOST VALUABLE RESOURCE IN THE WORLD.

Time is an invaluable resource and it tops the chart of waste resource in Africa. I guess this is why business in the west are more successful and enduring than what we have in Africa. In the developed countries, time is money; this means a man's value is evaluated based on what he can produce on hourly basis. There was a popular analysis that either sleep or awake, Bill Gate makes 4 million dollars every passing day. In America, an attorney earns $250-$300 dollars an hour. A garbage man earns $8 dollar for the same hour. This shows the value of each's input, they don't go late for appointments (as we do here), all events (government or private) starts at the exact schedule time frame. if you go to work late three times, you will be fired and replaced almost immediately without any apology. In Africa we have accepted waste of time as a norm; we even call it 'Africa time'. This celebration of mediocrity is the reason we cannot compete favorably with developed

A LETTER TO GOD II

Dear God, I want to thank you for all you have done for me, my family and friends and specifically for the first quarter of the year 2016. Lord, you have being faithful and I am grateful. Thank you a million times.  Lord, your word said that:       ...A man can receive nothing, except it be given him from heaven.     John 3:27 .  Now   Lord I ask for grace, the divine enablement to do your will every seconds of my life. It is my utmost desire, the longing of my soul to please you at all time, just like the deer panteth for water so my soul pant after you. But just like Apostle Paul said the other day: For the good that I would I do not: but the evil which I would not, that I do...   Rm 7:19-23.  Please, Lord send me help from above, remember now your word in Ezekiel 36:27 ;  And I will put my spirit within you, and cause you to walk in my statutes, and ye shall keep my judgments, and do them . Father, I need the spirit now,  pour your spirit afresh upon me and cause me to wa